Author: Rachel Turiel
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup flour (we use tapioca)
- 1 cup grated cheese
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup cooked, shredded kale
- 2 carrots, grated
- 3 TBSP butter, melted
- ½ TBSP each rosemary, salt, garlic powder
- ¼ cup salsa
- * this recipe lends itself to much fiddling. Add sausage, add other veggies, get creative.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl except salsa.
- Warm a large, greased cast iron pan at 350F.
- When cast iron is hot (approx 20 mins) pour ingredients in.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until browning on top. Spoon salsa on top. Turn off heat and let stand in oven for five more minutes.
This piece accompanied the story When My Ten-Year-Old Made Dinner from Mamalode.com.